Homeopathy is a safe and natural healing process that works with your body to relieve symptoms, repair itself, and improve your overall health. It is safe to use even with infants, small children, nursing mothers, and pets. Also, Homeopathy has none of the side effects of many traditional medications and is made from natural substances.
Homeopathy is its own unique therapeutic system and should not be confused with herbal medicine, Chinese medicine, or other natural medicines.
What Is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine practice that uses the least possible amount of an active ingredient to treat or cure a disease. Even if this same element contributed to the illness in the first place. Homeopathy is an entire system of medicine that is based on the “Law of Similars.” Or put “like cures like”!
Homeopathic medicines, known as remedies, are created from natural sources such as plants and minerals. They are environmentally friendly and cruelty-free. To top it off, they are also very affordable.
Homeopathy is safe under the care of a well-trained homeopath; homeopathic remedies are safe and without harmful side effects.
Who Can Benefit From Homeopathy?
Homeopathy has been used most widely in those suffering from:
- Depression. Homeopathy can be a safe and effective way of treating depression, sadness, and anxiety.
- Allergies. Homeopathy can help ease both short-term and long-term allergy symptoms. This is best accomplished with aid from a well-trained Homeopath.
- Asthma. With Homeopathic Medicine, the objective is to treat asthma with a minimal dose resulting in asthma symptoms. This prompts the body’s natural defenses.
- Headaches. Homeopathic home care can be appropriate for occasional mild to moderate headaches brought on by common causes such as anxiety, lack of sleep, alcohol, or stress.
- Anxiety. With acute spells of anxiety from a known cause such as a loss, trauma, or shock, Homeopathy is a rather safe option to explore for naturally relieving your anxiety.
- Dermatitis. Any form of dermatitis can be alleviated using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy helps in decreasing the severe itching related to the condition and also the frequency of a relapse.
- Arthritis. The best time to begin homeopathic treatment of arthritis is early in the course of the disease. It typically requires the expertise of a professional homeopath to assess the whole person fully.
- Fatigue. Consultation with a well-trained homeopathic professional should be considered as many remedies might be useful in treating fatigue. Each remedy is chosen depending on the initial cause of the fatigue.
- Thyroid Disorders. Homeopathic treatment may be useful as supportive therapy for balancing both “hyper” and “hypo” conditions of the thyroid. Homeopathic remedies trigger the body to reactivate the hormone secretions, replenish, repair, and restore the thyroid tissue.
- Digestive Issues. Homeopathic remedies can greatly aid in treating digestive issues such as stomach flu, bloody diarrhea, and chronic digestive conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease and hemorrhoids.
Common Homeopathic Remedies
- Arnica. Great for bruises, muscle soreness, and minor injuries.
- Ignatia. Helpful in treating grief, anxiety, depression, fever, menstrual cramps, and insomnia.
- Arsenicum Album. Commonly used for food poisoning, indigestion, and anxiety.
- Pulsatilla (windflower). Perhaps one of the most common remedies given to both children and women, not necessarily for a specific disease but for a pattern of physical symptoms and psychological characteristics.
- Rhus Tox. This remedy is commonly used for sprains and strains.
- Hypericum Perforatum. Also known as St. John’s wort, it is commonly used for its antidepressant properties. Also can be ideal for sharp, shooting pain, and cuts or scrapes.
- Sulphur. One of the most universally recommended homeopathic remedies. Sulphur may be a godsend for itchiness. It also can help acne, eczema, bloating, and sore throat.
The Takeaway: What is Homeopathy And Who Can It Benefit?
Homeopathy is precise. There are no routine prescriptions for homeopathy. Instead, each homeopathic remedy is chosen to stimulate healing in each patient’s unique constitution.
Homeopathic treatment is deep-acting and long-lasting. Homeopathic treatment resolves the underlying cause of disease so that permanent restoration of health follows. Homeopaths aim to help their patients achieve freedom from limitations in their lives.