Homeopathy is Effective
by Jackie Clason, RSH. CCH, HMC
Homeopathy is a complete system of medicine that is entirely natural. Homeopathy works on the basis that given the right stimulus, the body can overcome virtually any disease. This stimulus is provided in the form of an immensely diluted and potent remedy made from a totally natural source.
The German physician, Samuel Hahnemann, developed homeopathic medicine in the late 1700's.
His work has been expanded exponentially by continuing extensive clinical experience and
research in this now global medical system. For more information on research on homeopathic
treatment see: www.homeopathic.org/research.htm
There are no routine prescriptions in homeopathy. Each homeopathic remedy is chosen to stimulate healing in each patient's unique constitution.
The principle of "Law of Similars" which lies at the heart of homeopathic philosophy, states that substances that can cause symptoms in a healthy person can cure a sick person with similar symptoms.
Homeopathy is precise. There are no routine prescriptions in homeopathy. Each homeopathic remedy is chosen to stimulate healing in each patient's unique constitution. The homeopath will interview the patient for up to two hours so that she can understand the state of health of the patient. Because illness represents a disharmony of the whole person, the interview will focus on physical, emotional and mental levels as well as family history. The homeopathic treatment is then perfected until the prescription is chosen, which catalyzes a fundamental improvement in that person's state of health and well-being.
Homeopathy is safe Under the care of a well-trained homeopath, homeopathic remedies are safe and without harmful side effects. They are thoroughly and scientifically tested on healthy human volunteers.
Homeopathic treatment is deep-acting and long-lasting Homeopathic treatment resolves the underlying cause of disease so that permanent restoration of health follows. Homeopaths aim to help their patients achieve freedom from limitations in their lives. Ideally, the patient will reach a level of health where he or she no longer depends on any medicine or therapy. People who have had homeopathic treatment generally find that their state of health and well-being has improved. They are better able to resist infection and have a greater sense of stability and individual purpose in life.
Who Homeopathy is for?
- all kinds of anxiety, depression, insomnia or other emotional and mental disturbances;
post traumatic stress/abuse disorders, eating disorders, addictions, phobias, OCD;
neurological conditions such as memory and learning disorders, epilepsy, Parkinson's
- seasonal or food allergies, chronic sinusitis and other upper respiratory problems, asthma, chronic lyme disease, scleritits and other autoimmune diseases, high blood pressure, heart disease, raynaud's, gastrointestinal problems, fibromyalgia or other musculoskeletal issues, osteo or rheumatoid arthritis, skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis, recurring urinary conditions such as kidney stones, bladder infections
- allergies and other environmental sensitivities that have resulted in restrictive lifestyles
- PMS menopausal symptoms, painful or prolonged periods, fibroids, ovarian cysts,
cervical dysplasia, endometriosis, infertility, pregnancy, labor and nursing problems, post
partum depression, breast infections, STDs
- prostatitis, enlarged prostate, prostate tumors, impotence, STDs
- failure to thrive, asthma, parasites, chronic ear and upper respiratory infections,
developmental/learning/behavioral disorders, stuttering, OCD, anxiety disorders,
depression, gastrointestinal disorders such as lactose intolerance and chronic
constipation, skin problems such as eczema and hives, musculoskeletal imbalances,
- If you choose not to vaccinate your child, constitutional homeopathy can offer a health-
building support to help prevent serious illness.